Hi I'm Laetitia and thanks for stopping by at Flurried Thought called Book Reviews.
I started this blog; Flurried Thoughts called Book Reviews, because I wanted to help authors by providing reviews and also because I like spreading the word about the books I read...so why not tell the whole world? Book blogging also gives me an insight into the world of reviewing and editing, an option that I might want to explore when older. Lastly, putting pen to paper (wait...finger to keyboard) helps me to organise my extreme passion and sometimes exaggerated critisicsm for a novel and these take form as reviews.
11 Random Facts about myself from the Liebster Blog Award:
1. I'm a hopeless romantic. I surround myself with
tragedies and love stories. Wherefore art thou Romeo? I spend my days pining for 'the one'...
2. I'm a musician. When I'm not reading, reviewing or
bicycle riding (see below), I'm playing the piano, oboe or
3. I love bicycle riding,
however I'm not a fan of lycra. I like to combine style with riding. Search
Cycle Chic on the web...it's a whole movement!
4. I'm all for girly vintage and classic in fashion (and
bicycles, vintage style bicycles ). However, I can't stand old
clothes/books smell. Sometimes I over-do the vintage thing in my room decorating
(think pastel colours and roses).
5. I like to drink bubble tea, rooibos tea and lemon lime
bitters (not mixed together ☺)
6. Well this one's obvious. I love to read! Hopefully many
explanations are conveyed in those four words.
7. I love my dogs. I swear the little bundles of fluff are
the cutest animals on Earth.
always wanted to try archery properly...
9. I love to dance. I'm a ballet dancer and do spend quite
some time in my pointe shoes (toe shoes).
10. Downton Abbey is my favourite television series. It's so
11. I like attending the
theatre to see ballets, operas and musicals.